Fabric Postcards and ATC Swaps

If you enjoy trading postcards and ATC's (only textile related please) - I would be happy to swap with you. Send your cards to P.O. Box 7127, Ansfrere, 1711 South Africa. I will then return my cards to you. See the tab above for my latest work.



Our craft group meets every second Saturday of the month at the Liberty Church in Discovery at 2pm. Anyone welcome.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Inchie Twinchie Tree




This is my latest project and a wallhanging I made myself while we have been swapping autumn postcards and ATC cards with many different groups all over the world.  I had such fun with this them painting the fabric, sundrying it and laying different leaves etc on it to get the effect I wanted.  Then I loved them so much I made them into this wallhanging.  I added some of my own leaves to make a tree and it hangs in my lounge now.  I love it! It consists of inchies, twinchies, trinchies, ATC's and Postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment