Fabric Postcards and ATC Swaps

If you enjoy trading postcards and ATC's (only textile related please) - I would be happy to swap with you. Send your cards to P.O. Box 7127, Ansfrere, 1711 South Africa. I will then return my cards to you. See the tab above for my latest work.



Our craft group meets every second Saturday of the month at the Liberty Church in Discovery at 2pm. Anyone welcome.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Postcards and ATC's

Today I had some fun with making fabric postcards and ATC's.  I have a few swaps and challenges going at the moment, so made 3 postcards for birthdays, 1 for a swap challenge, and 1 for spare.  I also made some pink ATC cards.

Here is my "Earth" Postcard for a swap online



These 4 ATC's are also for an online swap and the theme is "Think Pink"



This is one of my birthday cards for a birthday swap overseas



Had some fun with free-motion.  Take a look at this free-hand postcard




Okay now for some house duties. Cheers for now.

3 comments:

  1. I love your fibercards and atcs. I especially love how you gave a 3D look to your tree stems by adding some pale stitches at one side. I also love your month. great job. and I bet there'll be one happy receiver.

    ReplyDelete