Fabric Postcards and ATC Swaps

If you enjoy trading postcards and ATC's (only textile related please) - I would be happy to swap with you. Send your cards to P.O. Box 7127, Ansfrere, 1711 South Africa. I will then return my cards to you. See the tab above for my latest work.



Our craft group meets every second Saturday of the month at the Liberty Church in Discovery at 2pm. Anyone welcome.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Although I have not had much time for making anything, my whole year has been spent on designing and teaching others.  I have been brooding over the fact that the whole year has been concentration on getting the Teachers at our guild accredited and now my last workshop will be held next month.  I can then step down and give some-one else a turn.  Maybe this time next year I can finally finish something like my Rose of Sharon above.  

Another one I have been doing is the Sampler Class of which my first student has successfully completed this month.  What a good feeling.  Am so proud of her.

So, am looking forward to some stitching time in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment